I tried to do my friend Aysha’s hair and makeup. We used mostly all of her own makeup products, and I only kind of failed.
The white balance and lighting’s a little washed out and weird at places, but I think I’m getting better with manual camera settings. Kind of 😛
A warm, summery look using multi-dimensional duochromatic tones. I’m definitely ready for some sun to get here!
Duochromatic hot pink and violet shades to celebrate yet another #4everAlone Valentine’s day of Netflix & ch…ocolate (purchased half price on the 15th bc dealz) 💗💗💗
Get 20% off your first purchase of $25+ at Memebox.com ayyy http://share.memebox.com/x/rT5R0V
– NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer (Anti-Redness)
– NYX stay matte but not flat liquid foundation (Ivory + Nude)
– Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade (Dark Brown)
– NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder
– NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Milk)
– Urban Decay Ultimate Basics (Pre-Game)
– Tartist Pro To Go palette (drive, stylin, dominate)
– WetNWild Ultimate Brow Mascara (Nothing But Bru-Nette)
– Pro 8 Cheongdam Stay On Gel Liner (Black) https://us.memebox.com/product/7589/jet-black-liner-duo
– Benefit Hoola bronzer
– Becca Blushed with Light palette (Wisteria)
– NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder (Crushed Bloom)
– Wet n Wild Max Volume Plus Waterproof Mascara
– Eyelure Texture No. 117 lashes
– NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Istanbul + Vancouver)
Disclaimer: I was sent the gel liner by Memebox and it’s super bomb 👌
Since I painted my entire face green last week, this week I’m doing a more wearable, casual look for the Halloweekend. Orange and purple with a neutral lip.
Don’t know what you want to be for Halloween? Do you love social media, healthy veggies, and green face paint? You can be the Snapchat scary cauliflower filter!
Get the cauliflower headband printout here!
For best results print out the picture landscape at 150% (or as big as possible) on standard sized printer paper/cardstock.
I got a new mic earlier this week so I’m still trying to figure out how to get the best results with it, and evidently I forgot entirely about lighting…sorry the video’s a little dark! 😰 I tried brightening it up as much as possible while editing.
Time travel back with me to my wonderful high school life of cakey base makeup, over-plucked eyebrows, and lipgloss!
In high school I gathered all my makeup expertise from teen magazines and Gossip Girl, I was obsessed with blogging and rhinestones, and I owned a Blackberry phone. What a time to have been alive!
Lately I’ve been wearing a more natural, low-key makeup look, so I thought I would share my quick little daily routine with you guys! This look includes only 5 products and will take roughly 2 minutes of your time.
What I love most about this natural look is that it’s great for when you just want to add a little glow to your face, whether it’s for school, work, lounging around at home taking Snapchats with your friends, or maybe when you’re sick/sleep deprived and want to trick yourself (and others) into thinking you’re super well-rested and lively 😛