Good morning! This week’s video is a little blurb of my “lazy” morning routine for spring. This is typically what I do on days when I have some extra time to sleep in and make something yummy to eat (while I catch up on the newest episode of Fresh Off The Boat, of course).
I haven’t really done a routine type video before, so filming and editing this was a learning experience. I’m a bit of a zombie before 11am, so it was kind of a struggle lol!
The first favorites video of the year! In this video I talk about my new favorite foundation, natural skincare products, healthy snacks, a language studying app, and more!
You can get the Memrise app here if you want to try it out (not sponsored–I just think it’s a cool app): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/memrise-learn-languages-free/id635966718?mt=8
I tried to do a daily makeup look with my left hand, and this is how it turned out!
Duochromatic hot pink and violet shades to celebrate yet another #4everAlone Valentine’s day of Netflix & ch…ocolate (purchased half price on the 15th bc dealz) 💗💗💗
Get 20% off your first purchase of $25+ at Memebox.com ayyy http://share.memebox.com/x/rT5R0V
– NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer (Anti-Redness)
– NYX stay matte but not flat liquid foundation (Ivory + Nude)
– Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade (Dark Brown)
– NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder
– NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Milk)
– Urban Decay Ultimate Basics (Pre-Game)
– Tartist Pro To Go palette (drive, stylin, dominate)
– WetNWild Ultimate Brow Mascara (Nothing But Bru-Nette)
– Pro 8 Cheongdam Stay On Gel Liner (Black) https://us.memebox.com/product/7589/jet-black-liner-duo
– Benefit Hoola bronzer
– Becca Blushed with Light palette (Wisteria)
– NYX Duo Chromatic Illuminating Powder (Crushed Bloom)
– Wet n Wild Max Volume Plus Waterproof Mascara
– Eyelure Texture No. 117 lashes
– NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Istanbul + Vancouver)
Disclaimer: I was sent the gel liner by Memebox and it’s super bomb 👌
See how I ended up decorating my rather monochromatic and relatively minimalistic room, and admire my questionable camera and bed-making skills! I kind of really love my current closet and vanity set up 🙂
My quick and simple daily makeup routine using mineral makeup to minimize hyper-pigmentation + a warm-toned eye and liquid liner.
NYX Studio Perfect Primer in Green
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
Everyday Minerals Golden Light 2W Matte Base
Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
Becca Blushed Glow Palette
Urban Decay Ultimate Basics Palette
NYX Matte Liquid Liner
Wet N Wild Max Volume Plus Waterproof Mascara
NYX HD Finishing Powder
Portland Bee Balm
Who do you think is the better blind-folded makeup artist? 😂